Guest Designers

Followers

Thursday, November 07, 2013

Winner Challenge # 186 "Halloween"

I am sorry this is late ladies. I have been away with no internet access. Unfortunately as High speed as my phone is it still will not let me post to blogs LOL. I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween. 
Now on to our winner:)



Our sponsor is...

Prize : 4 images of choice from their shop


WINNER:

                                                                66. BethieJ  


    Please contact Lisa at craftyourpassion@gmail.com with Challenge 186 Halloween in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 11/13/2013 will be given to a new winner! 
Congrats To Our WINNERS


  
      

3 comments:

Gail said...

Congrats to your win - way to go!

Nana said...

Congrats BethiJ
Have a creative day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

BethieJ said...

THANK YOU so much!! I am SUPER excited!! :)
(and THANK YOU ladies for the congrats!!)