Guest Designers

Followers

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Challenge 122 Winners


What another wonderful week of talented entries. We had over 400 entries this last week for our Anything goes challenge. Winners don't forget to pick up your winners badge for your blog:) 



PRIZE:
3 Images of Choice


      WINNER: 




PRIZE:
   4 Digi's of Choice

WINNER: 



PRIZE: 

 2 sheets of choice of digis from Whoopsi Daisy shop
blogspot.

    WINNER: 




Please contact Jenn at sponsorcyp@yahoo.com with CHALLENGE #122 in the subject line within (7) days to claim your prizes. Any prize not claimed by 8/20/2012 will be given to a new winner!  


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, thanks so much...sent you an email :O) Hugs! Leah Ann

Vicky said...

Hi, I was the winner of challenge 119, a choice of Digis from A Day For Daisies, despite emailing Jenn twice and contacting ADFD directly, I have still not heard anything regarding this prize

Vicky x

ekoelmer said...

I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Website
Information